terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012

Who rules the cloud now ?

Who Buy IT now?

Loking to the new Microsoft Azure campagn (http://www.meetwindowsazure.com/fast) I started to think: Does the musical preference in MIT changed?
The IT nerds started to listen RAP?

Or....

Does the IT nerds changed they address to  brooklyn?

Is that? The new startups will born in the ghetto? I hope so.. and I believe in it. I hope both, that the rich nerds from MIT look to the ghetto, and that the ghetto grow up in this new market that is the internet.

And I hope this happens in my country too. The brazilian favelas have so much to talk to the word... They made a musical industry in a independent way of the big companies, they have a internal market of products, clothes and culture, and they are growing in economical importance.

So if they are becoming rich, why they can´t have internet services made by then to then?

Yes my friend, I think word is really changing. And the big ones are looking to this. So... are you?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário